Kit Check has a new CFO!
We are excited to announce that Kristyn Reed-Salow has joined the team as CFO. As we enter into our next phase of growth, we wanted a strong leader in this position with a proven track record of managing the day-to-day finances of a high-growth startup but also experience with managing investors, raising capital and M&A. Kristyn fits the bill on all of these dimensions and will be instrumental in helping Kit Check realize our vision of helping hospitals reduce costs and improve patient care by providing unprecedented visibility into the flow of drug inventory from manufacturing to use.
Here are a few highlights from Kristyn’s stellar career:
- Earned an MA in Economic Development from The University of Chicago
- CFO of Law.com and RealLegal, Kristyn raised $70M in funding and oversaw three acquisitions
- CFO at Mantas, Inc. (now known as Oracle Financial Services Software) where she led the software applications and analytics company through a $120M strategic sale to Oracle
- CFO of Fishbowl, a software analytics company specializing in the restaurant industry, where helped transition the software and services business to a data analytics offering
- One of five finalists for the Greater Washington Emerging Growth CFO of the Year award
On top of her professional credentials, Kristyn is a great addition to the Kit Check family as she is passionate about our core values, is a pleasure to work with and shares a love of good food and being on the water. Please join us in welcoming her to the team.