What We Value
- Get Stuff Done — We take ownership and action to change the industry and ourselves. We identify root causes, engage with the real problem, hit our deadlines, and follow through until the job is done.
- Join Forces — We work together to solve problems that are beyond the domain of any individual, and we support each other to ensure we are doing the right things for our customers, the company, and the team. We fight for our ideas without making it personal, and own decisions and outcomes together.
- Honor the Customer — We value our customers' needs, recognize their expertise, and focus on their success. We look for ways to delight them, with an emphasis on valuable, repeatable solutions. We make commitments and we deliver on them.
- Redefine Possible — We constantly seek out better ideas. We go beyond what our customers ask for and build relevant, innovative solutions. We challenge how we do things and improve upon them.
- Have Fun — We spend almost half of our waking hours at work. We have fun, cultivate shared and diverse interests, and enjoy the people we work with.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Kit Check is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.