What We Value
- Get Stuff Done — We take ownership and action to change the industry and ourselves. We identify root causes, engage with the real problem, hit our deadlines, and follow through until the job is done.
- Join Forces — We work together to solve problems that are beyond the domain of any individual, and we support each other to ensure we are doing the right things for our customers, the company, and the team. We fight for our ideas without making it personal, and own decisions and outcomes together.
- Honor the Customer — We value our customers' needs, recognize their expertise, and focus on their success. We look for ways to delight them, with an emphasis on valuable, repeatable solutions. We make commitments and we deliver on them.
- Redefine Possible — We constantly seek out better ideas. We go beyond what our customers ask for and build relevant, innovative solutions. We challenge how we do things and improve upon them.
- Have Fun — We spend almost half of our waking hours at work. We have fun, cultivate shared and diverse interests, and enjoy the people we work with.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Kit Check is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Maternity & Paternity Leave
Domestic Partner Benefits
401(k) with Company Match
Health Savings Account
Heath and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Company Paid Disability and Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Team Sports Stipend
Lots of Office Snacks
"It's a privilege to introduce Kit Check and Bluesight to hospitals and see their initial "wow!" reaction. Not only do I get to sell a market leading solution, I'm also solving actual problems my customers face every day."
Jacki McLain, Senior Sales Director
"I love visiting our customers and helping them solve problems. It’s really rewarding to see our solutions making an impact in their lives. I also love the variety of my job. I get to work on something new every day."
Nate Alvarado, Implementation Specialist
"Kit Check allows me to be my authentic self. I love working at a company where my uniqueness is celebrated."
Patricia Arbona, Engineer
"As an engineer, working at Kit Check has been a great experience. I am able to work on projects that directly impact our customers on a day to day basis. It’s a great feeling to work on projects that our customers really want to use."
Brian Absetz, Engineer
"Working at Kit Check is great because everyone works hard on a project they are passionate about while also having fun, even if it's just singing along with the hold music on the phone. The snacks are great also!"
Jamie Gordon-Lipkin, QA Engineer