"The Little Blue Box"
Kit Check’s RFID scanning station is affectionately called the “Little Blue Box” by our users. Available in a variety of sizes, the scanning station fits neatly into whatever available space you have in your pharmacy, is designed to fit the large variety of pharmacy kit types, and identifies in just five seconds what kit medications are missing, expiring, or incorrect. Kit Check scanning stations are designed for reliability, ease of installation, safety, and remote support, and are provided at no cost. (We also think they look great!)
Our new desktop scanning station is designed to fit into those small spaces in your pharmacy, or even on a cart. This size station is suitable for all tray sizes, bins, and smaller duffels.
- External dimensions: 27”W x 9.25”H x 23”D
- Internal dimensions: 23”W x 6”H x 21”D
- Weight: 50 pounds
- 180 degree dropdown door supports max. 6 pounds
This station is ideal for pharmacies that have a little more space to work with, and is suitable for all tray sizes, bins, ambulance kits, etc.
- External dimensions: 23.5”W x 19.25”H x 25.25”D
- Internal dimensions: 21.”W x 12.5”H x 23”D
- Weight: 70 pounds
- 180 degree dropdown door supports maximum of 6 pounds
Our original scanning station is suitable for all tray sizes, bins, ambulance kits, etc.
- External dimensions: 34.25”W x 25”H x 23.5”D
- Internal dimensions: 28.2”W x 17.2”H x 20”D
- Weight: 112 pounds
- Dual doors