Surface Patterns to Get Ahead of Issues
How ready is your team to answer hard questions on the distribution, use, and documentation of controlled substances in your hospital? You need something easy to implement and with enough real value to stand up to regulatory scrutiny and help prevent a diversion event from being a reality in the future.
Are you prepared for…
- Questions about medication use and tracking protocols?
- An accreditation or survey visit combing through your records?
- The record detail required for an internal investigation?
Bluesight’s investigative risk dashboards allow you to drill down into behavior patterns, documentation trends, and other anomalous usage information to find providers for further investigation. Configure alerts and reports to share with your partners in opioid stewardship, including:
- Discrepancy rates by locations, medication, resolution types, and more
- Behavior pattern analysis within peer groups
- Analysis at the individual facility, regional, or system level
Bluesight for Controlled Substances can help you:
- Strengthen your compliance story with minimal staff and IT investment
- Transition from partial compliance to 100% transaction-level audit coverage across all care areas
- Identify diversion and outlier behavior patterns from a comprehensive risk analysis approach
Complete Controlled Substance Records at Your Fingertips
Quickly conduct an audit request and answer any questions your colleagues might have with comprehensive search.
Prescriptive Intelligence Platform
The more data the system gets, the faster it learns to make specific, actionable recommendations.
Our exclusive investigative risk dashboards lets you drill down into behavior patterns, documentation trends and other anomalous usage information.