Get the most out of your investment.
Hospitals spend millions of dollars to implement automated anesthesia workstations, but these often don’t quite live up to their promises. Restocking is still a very manual, error-prone, and time consuming process. Kit Check complements automated anesthesia workstations and helps hospitals realize their full ROI.
Do you struggle with any of these issues?
- Pharmacy staff spend hours restocking in the OR instead of in pharmacy
- Wrong inventory counts lead to mid-day stockouts, which consume extra time to correct
- Incorrect expiring data has resulted in expired medications being left in the cabinet--a citation risk
- Inconsistent dispense documentation means missed charges, which impacts productivity metrics, gross revenue, and reimbursement
- Flawed usage data makes it almost impossible to make data-driven decisions around inventory optimization
Link to whitepaper
Kit Check Can Help
- Maximize your investment in automated anesthesia workstations
- Free up staff resources so that they can work on higher priority activities
- Ensure accuracy and reduce stockouts to mitigate compliance risk and potential patient safety issues
- Manage budget spend by reducing inventory costs and waste
- Quantify the impact of missed charges and identify strategies to mitigate
See real gains in 100% accuracy and 97% efficiency through RFID-enabled automation.
Maximize your staff’s efficiency and minimize workflow changes by restock in the OR with our mobile solution.
Get the Perfect Fit
Increase restocking oversight by bringing the process into the pharmacy with one of our space optimized solutions.
Get Real-time Insight
Assess the impact of lost charges and make data driven inventory optimization decisions using our prescriptive analytics and reporting powered by Bluesight.