Get rid of the guesswork.
Crash cart restocking is sometimes called “the worst job in pharmacy” because it takes forever, and is painfully repetitive and error prone, which can lead to auditor citations and patient safety issues. Kit Check is the #1 inventory management solution for crash carts and has helped transform operations at hundreds of hospitals across the US.
Do you struggle with these issues?
- Auditors find expired medications in trays
- Senior staff spend significant time "double checking" to ensure compliance
- Recalls take days to process
- Spikes in the number of carts and trays to process grind operations to a halt
- Inability to make informed decisions about par levels and inventory management
- Restocking errors that can lead to patient safety issues
We’ve helped over 400 hospitals:
- Free up staff to work on higher priority tasks by reducing restocking times by up to 97%
- Avoid bottlenecks and disruptions to normal operations by enabling proactive planning around expirations and recalls
- Eliminate errors and ensure compliance by automatically logging all restocking activity
- Manage budget spend by reducing inventory costs and waste
See real gains in 100% accuracy and 97% efficiency through RFID-enabled automation.
Get Real-time Insight
Make data driven inventory optimization decisions using our prescriptive analytics and reporting powered by Bluesight.
Implement With Ease
Get started quickly with our “built for pharmacy” solution that supports any workflow, fits any space and can be deployed in just days.